Wednesday 17 January 2007

Guildhall Squash Club

Due to recent increased interest in the game of squash, which I have played on and off for the last 3 years, it has been decided to form the Guildhall Squash Club.

A ranking ladder has been concieved, upon which, after the initial qualifying matches of the founding members to decide ones starting place (or seed), members will be allowed to challange a player up to three places above them on the board. A succesful challange will allow the winner to take the other's place on the ladder, dropping the other players overtaken by one place. An unsuccesful challange leaves the challanger in the same position.

Matches will occur during the week and particurarly a weekly group session, lasting an hour and a half, attended by about 8 people.

Could the it minded among you please advise me as to the best way to set up the gsc website, preferably for free. As co-founder I have decided that things should be done properly.

1 comment:

Viking Longship said...

I know one thing, I'm may not be twice your age any more, but I'd still whip your arse boy!