Friday 26 January 2007

I can take photos........

A turning point in the history of my blog has occured. After four years in London I finally have a credit rating worth mentioning. This means I can scrap the pay-as-you-go phone and move onto a much better value contract. The real upside is 3.2 mega pixels at no extra cost.


I have posted a few proper pics of my two lady's for your leisurely perusal....


Stella





Josephene
She is a little shy and I don't think these pics show the true size of this beast. In due course I will find better ways of giving a decent scale. Especially if I start take her out of the tank for a walk...

5 comments:

the other cold one said...

I'm just thinking of the size 25 years hence , if those are flowerpots...

London Son said...

Yes. It should be fun. I am posting this from my phone. Free internet and all baby...

London Son said...

Yes. It should be fun. I am posting this from my phone. Free internet and all baby...

Anonymous said...

In my day as a student you had to find threepennies to make a phone call and then it went beep on you in the middle of the call. And the nearest I got to having a pet in my room at the nurses home was a plant that got very leggy because there was too little light in the room. We had to write letters if we wanted to tell our family anything.

How times have changed.........

Also I have been told by the doctor to take a photo of myself because I will look different after a few weeks on my top up thyroxine. You have been warned.

Daddy says he can't see any change yet, but then I have only taken one so far!

Good luck with the playing and the getting organised and please don't go mad on the new credit rating. we can't afford it.

All my love. Mum of LS

Anonymous said...

Just to say keep practising and good luck on Wednesday. Love from Mum of LS