Monday 26 February 2007

Apologies for my absence......

Having recieved several threats, I believe it is about time to post something.......

Life has been super hectic, I have been playing two operas at the same time last week. Since the last post I have been in about 20 performances, three audtions, spent maybe 60 hours commuting, horn lessons, lectures, rehearsals, three games of squash, 11 frames of snooker, abused via blog 6 times, 12 crickets consumed by spiders, 2 exams, I even managed to fit in a few hours practice.

As you can see it has been a busy few weeks, it does unfortunately mean that I have had little time to do something blogworthy. The good news is that in two weeks I will be embarking on a four week tour to Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Kazachstan. Hopefully providing blogworthy news and pics of the Alps, beautiful cities, concert halls, European ladys and somewhere near Russia. As you might imagine I am looking forward to it immencely, it does mean that a return to Cork is unlikely during the Easter hols.

More news to follow soon. Please stop abusing me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WEll well well. You have been a busy boy! Good luck with everything.

You can now catch up on our antics on Our Parent's art in Cork. (Except that unless Kid sister shows us how to add to the blog before she's gone French, There won't be any more postings!)

All the best.

the other cold one said...

We'll leave the abuse and threats of such to the Kazachstan girls then... Good to hear you got a tour, but methinks it should read, been doing sooo muuuch practice that I've had no time for anything else???

the other cold one said...

and I don't been on the snooker table...

Viking Longship said...

Abuse, what else are we here for.... Sorry I missed you the other weekend in London, as you know, my flight was only 28 hours late landing....

Good luck on your EYO tour.

Toco, n is between m and b on the keyboard, that's a sizeable error...

the other cold one said...

Yes, I spotted that too, can I start making excuses about pronounciation (Why do you think I'm speaking with this outrageous accent), or the fact that I have just got used to a keyboard with colour-coded keys in only two rows, and what about the fact that a and e aren't even on the same row....

the other cold one said...

No abuse this time, just happy birthday!

Viking Longship said...

Aye, Happy birthday, Now that your no longer 21 it's downhill all the way until your 30!