Saturday 2 December 2006

Christmas Prezzie

Further to extensive discussion on the Viking Longship Page, I am going to make my prezzie wish list here (mainly just cos I can) i can then extend the list as ideas pop into my head.

1. Jamie Oliver Cookbook (Not: Cook with Jamie)
2. Something silly or remote controlled.
3. A proper nice shirt (What size am I mum?)
4. Tarantula and/or housing for a new tarantula (these would have to be ordered online and delivered to my house)
visit http://www.britnett-carver.co.uk/c2c/spiderandinvertsinstock.html for an idea of prices
Good species may be Mexican red knee (any age)
part of cost of Venezualan Green Bottle Blue (Chromatopelma cynopubescens) as they are a little over the limit,(if a baby can be found cheaper that would be amazing)
Maybe a Salmon Pink Goliath or Chaco golden knee (these may be expensive or hard to find.)

Housing suitable for a tarantula (see website or tarantula care pages for ideas) would also be appreciated.

More ideas may follow.....

5 comments:

Viking Longship said...

Good to find a man who knows what he wants....

the other cold one said...

I can hear a Queen song running through my head.......

I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What size are you?????????

London Son said...

checking.....

London Son said...

15 and a half