Friday 1 December 2006

First Blog

Having taken the lead of the Viking Longship and Wife I have decided to set up a blog of my own so you can all keep track of my adventures in London and beyond. I expect the appearance of my blog will keep changing for a while until I settle on something I like.

As with Viking Longship's blog, you will be able to keep track of my animal adventures, (I expect my collection to increase) as well as following my musical adventures, cooking inventions and general maddness.

Please come back often and leave lots of comments, (although preferably nice ones)

5 comments:

Viking Longship said...

Welcome, exciting news another member of the family on the blog sceen!

Good to see that you can't spell either, I am not alone!!

Allow me to give you some tips.

1: Turn on word verification for comments, otherwise you get spam comments.

2: Allow anonymous comments (otherwise family members without accounts can't comment).

3: Go to www.gostats.com for a free hit counter which you can place on your blog.

Viking Longship said...

p.s. I've put a link to your blog on Norwegian wood, if you'd care to do the same, that would be good, skype me sometime and I can help you modify you template.....

Viking Longship said...

p.p.s Get blogger to e-mail you comments.

the other cold one said...

You expect us to write nice comments......
Only if you truly write interesting and meaningful content!

the other cold one said...

Ps and frequently..